Security & Privacy
Juice is committed to your security and privacy. We promise to keep your personal information safe and secure. We’ll make sure that nobody, other than yourself, can access or view your financial details. We also understand that junk mail can be really annoying so promise not to pass on your email address, home address or any other personal details to any third party.
Juice’s Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way. Sage Pay uses a range of secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D Secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable. Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation. In addition, you know that your session is in a securely encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL. So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
Klarna Privacy Notice
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna's own policy notice.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are giving us your permission to send you marketing emails from Juice so you can take advantage of exclusive offers and be the first to know about new Juice products. You can unsubscribe at any time via the emails. We will also use your warranty information to try and send you marketing emails we think you’ll be particularly interested in, but you’ll only get them from us, we don’t share your info with any third parties.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
– Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
– Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
– Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
– This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.Preferences
– The purpose of the this cookie is to identify the web browser being used to connect to Facebook independent of the logged in user. This cookie plays a key role in Facebook’s security and site integrity features.
– gstatic.com is a google owned domain where it hosts its static content, mainly images. The main purpose of this domain is for improving the performance of other sites, and not to build a site.
– This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.
Word Press performance cookie. It is not related to Customers and customers are never served this cookie.
– Guest id
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 30 days.